- All Skin Types,
- Dehydrated Skin,
- Saggy Skin,
- Promotes SUPERIOR MOISTURE RETENTION
- Penetrate skin and delivers intense hydration.
- Restores and preserves moisture for glossy skin due moisturizing
- Boosts skin moisture and plumps the surrounding
- Improve moisture balance and maintains lipid balance by improving the skin's barrier function and thereby reducing
- Promotes collagen synthesis to retain skin elasticity, firmness and pliability.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate)
Hyaluronic Acid deeply moisturizes and improves skin elasticity by holding up to 5,000 times its weight in water. Hyaluronic acid is distributed widely throughout skin tissue, improving the skin moisture balance and maintaining lipid balance while increasing cellular renewal by improving the skin moisture barrier. Hyaluronic acid readily binds moisture in the skin boosting moisturization and plumping the surrounding tissues. When the skin is inflamed due to harsh treatments, sunburn, or other irritants, the cells in the dermis do not produce as much hyaluronic acid as usual. Hyaluronic Acid is a major component of the skin and is an important element in tissue repair. The loss of hyaluronic acid results in slower tissue repair therefore accelerating the aging process causing skin to lose its moisture therefore contributing to the unwanted aged look.
- Organic Aloe Vera Powder
Aloe relieves from sunburn pain and redness due to its excellent moisturizing and soothing benefits. Aloe Vera also helps to maintain the natural pH level of the skin. Aloe is an excellent natural source of sorbic acid, providing emollient qualities to soften and soothe skin. Sorbic acid is also well known for its antifungal properties. Proteolytic enzymes in Aloe Vera help remove dead skin cells which clogs the pores of the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid Hydrojelly Mask